Sunday, June 25, 2006

I am baaaaaaack! Testing new waters, is necessary!

Well, after a long struggle with myself, to either stay in the industry or get out, as a member, I have decided to stay. After reviewing my historical data, I am have found that I am in profit.

Plus I like the freedom I get and helping people as much as I can.

Before I continue, I have implemented a "red flag cycle" policy. The first sign of a red flag, I am out of a program. Why? If you look back at all the fallen surfs, they each had some red flag tellin us members "WE ARE HAVING ISSUES, WATCH OUT". Some of us dont know what they are, but some do and continue and then when the site falls, start complaining.

With that said, I have started upgrading in certain programs. One is:

AlertPayPro



Cashout daily, run by RossTech, a highly regarded member of the surf industry. 10% daily for 15 days, and some cool things inside for members. Accepts alertpay.

If you want to sign up under me, just use my link above via the banner.

Well, for now, I must go to the outdoors and get some fresh air. I will post more later, signing up and doing some Due Diligence on more sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home